Wednesday, November 10, 2010

An Introduction

I am a father of two, with 15 years of gaming experience. It would be more accurate to say I’ve been gaming since d and d second edition.  I have experience with some other systems, most notably RIFTS and Hackmaster. However, for the most art I’ve stuck with D and D. I’ve been DMing for 10 years also since second edition, but I still love to play as well. I am currently running a biweekly game and playing in two games. I enjoy movies and all varieties of historic or fantastic fiction.
 In this blog I am going to talk about the games I am in with a short recap the day after. I’m also going to talk about random gaming stuff. I might review upcoming products, with an emphasis on the busy, working gamer with family. Though I do not appear in the following video, I am mentioned. (This is a joke I am not in any way affiliated with blamesociety films or John Madden).

1 comment:

  1. Think of Spongebob as an ooze, and it is easy to see how you'd prone him!

    ReplyDelete