Friday, December 30, 2011

Saturday Chain-mail

I think it is the distraction factor that adds to the AC
As promised here is the weekend Chain-mail. 


I love this first one.Not only is it delicious eye candy but there is a lot going on in the picture as well. She has a lovely choker which does an excellent job drawing attention to her um... Breastplate. She has a reach weapon which is a good idea if you want to keep the enemy at bay. My favorite though is the chain helmet. Most fantasy chain-mail forgets to protect the head. 

I will take all of your booty now. 
Yet another excellent picture. I think my favorite part of this picture is that you aren't quite sure what the assassin is looking for. Is she going to kill the woman or does she want to seduce her? Perhaps she is just trying to rob her at sword-point. I think she might be a vampire and is out for some blood, but maybe that is just me. 








Now if you think I am only posting for the male gamer here is my final picture which I will let speak for itself. Until next time remember, don’t let the DM tell you no, its always “Yes, and?....”

No comments:

Post a Comment