Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Many Many Apologies

I am sure some of my hardcore followers have noticed a fall off of content and posts lately. It's been very busy and work and I am also trying to get some real life priorities straight. I am going to continue updating the blog, but it will likely be spotty for the foreseeable future. I appreciate those of you who have participated in my polls. I do plan on having a weekly homebrew this week.

Since it was a tie the last time I checked I am going to try to post both. If I get the chance you should see something tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning at the latest. If nothing else I will do one this week and the other next. I still have some ideas for D and D related fiction and articles I just haven't had the time I needed to devote to them. Hopefully once things settle down I'll be able to jump back in with both feet. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment