Friday, March 30, 2012

Weekly Homebrew: Axe of Thraxxor

I was inspired to create this axe from a couple of different sources. For my vision of how the axe looks I used the Felguard's axe from World of Warcraft.
And a righteous axe at that!
For the origin of the axe I was inspired by Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny, specifically this video which is not safe for work. Look for the Demon Thraxxor in an upcoming Weekly Homebrew. Once again I am not sure the power of the axe lies within aceptable parameters, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I would love to hear some feedback on it, whether general comments or how you end up using it in your game. I am finally starting to get the hang of using Power2ool to make magic items. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes, and...?"
Created on Power2ool

No comments:

Post a Comment