Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Chainmail: A Long Time Coming

I've been away for quite some time. I'm excited to get back into the swing of things a bit here. Work has slowed a little, and I've finally gotten into another long article. I'm almost finished with it and I'm pretty sure I'll have it posted on Sunday. For now I'd love to show you some of the pictures I have found this week.

Purple Chainmail Top
First is this lovely purple top. So many of these are steel grey that I really love seeing some color. Additionally the jewelry really draws attention to the top. Normally I don't like chokers, but I think in this case it works.
Winged Tiara
Another picture with an interesting accessory. I like the tiara here. It almost reminds me of Aragorn's crown in Lord of the Rings. Again, the chain draws attention to the top tying together the outfit.

Chainmail and Umbrella
I am pretty sure this is the same outfit minus the tiara. I enjoy seeing more of the model in this picture, and I think the mug and the umbrella paint a picture of a warrior who still has time for the finer things in life. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Until next time remember, don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment