Sunday, April 29, 2012

Coming Attractions

I'm not entirely sure all the things I'm going to have time for this week, but I do have a couple ideas I would like to get posted. I'm not going to promise an update every day, but I'm going to do my best to make it happen. At the very least I'll get a couple of posts this week.

Aramil? Aramil? Anyone?
Secret Warlock: Many things have happened in this campaign since I've posted an update. I'll try to update you on the things that have happened including Aramil's confrontation with a very boring history professor and his confession about not actually being a bard.

Weekly Homebrew: I still need to make the Steam Powered Giraffe familiar, but I am seriously considering doing some necromancer themed creations inspired by my foray into Pathfinder.

Other than that I still have some D and D inspired fiction that I am working on if I can get my muse back. I may also have more thoughts on DnD Next as the open playtest approaches. As always if you an idea for an article or want to request a homebrew item feel free to leave a comment below or find me on Facebook or Twitter. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment