Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pathfinder

Once again I got to play some Pathfinder around an actual table this week. I very much enjoyed getting together with some people and having some face to face gaming. I can still see why I chose 4e for most of my gaming needs however. I am playing a Death Priest of Wee Jas working towards the True Necromancer prestige path and there are no other healers because the person who was playing a cleric died and rolled a 1st level paladin.
Ok which end am I supposed to hit with now?

I did get to have one shining moment of awesome when a zombie crit failed to hit my summoned skeleton and killed his buddy instead. For most of the rest of the game I was trying to roll an 18 on my dice so I could hit with my scythe. I think the saddest part is that I am the expert on the system other than the dm so I think we may be in some trouble as we go on. I mean this was the second week in a row where we had to pick up half the party from the floor.

 I really enjoy the group dynamic so I'll probably keep going back, but if anyone remembers how to break a death priest I would love for you to tell me. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment