Friday, March 2, 2012

Saturday Chainmail: Sensible Armor

I posted a picture of a female character in more sensible armor a couple of days ago. I have since found several more beautiful pictures of women in sensible armor. I hope you enjoy the break from the chainmail bikini. 
Wonder Woman in Ancient Armor
This first picture is of Wonder Woman in ancient armor. I really like the Roman look and the best part is that you can still tell you are looking at a woman. 
Completely unlike this picture
I like this picture of Alice in armor from the new Alice in Wonderland movie. It's about the only thing I do like about the movie. 

Explain to me again why Hatters are mad?
As much as I enjoy the chainmail bikini it is more than possible to have beautiful pictures of women in sensible armor. 
Sometimes less isn't more. Sometimes more is more.
I am not going to go completely away from the normal weekend chainmail. I will be back to the cheesecake you know and love next week, or perhaps Wednesday. I do hope you have enjoyed the more sensible armor I have found for this post, however. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment