Friday, March 16, 2012

Weekend Chainmail: Chainmail Outside

I thought about saving this post for the first of may, but I decided a chainmail parade would be appropriate for St. Patrick's Day as well. It turns out Denver is famous for it's Green Beer Holiday Parade. I have to work so I would love some pictures or updates.

I hope it's like this only Greener
I have noticed a trend in many of the pictures I am finding. Many of them come from Ren Faires. If you have a moment you should really check out this. I love this podcast and pretty much everything else Marc Gunn does. I am actually still bummed about the Brobdingnagian Bards breaking up. Some of my best D and D moments have used their songs.

I digress. I have found a good number of pictures of people wearing chainmail outside and it was warm enough today for me to share them. I hope you enjoy.

I love these costumes. I like the blue dress and blue armor combo
Really? You want to take my picture in this?
Until Next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always"Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment