Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coming Attractions

I will defeat you yet room!
It's time once again to take a look at the upcoming week. Tomorrow in Secret Warlock we'll look at a really fun encounter where Aramil was able to master an icy room. I may also talk about the role of email and PbP in the future of gaming. In Weekly Homebrew I am going to talk a little about a campaign I just started on the VT. I ended up with 4 brand new players and one veteran, so I'll talk a little about that as well as give some details of the village of Bristle. I am working on articles about skills in 4e and another about rituals, but I'm not exactly sure how they are going to pan out. Finally I have some very exciting news if you follow A Single Step. I am going to do a special Steampunk Sunday: D and D article for them in the near future. That's all the coming attractions this week, as always if you have an idea for an article or would like to request some homebrew material feel free to leave a comment. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment