Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Midweek Chainmail: Succubi



I know this has very little to do with chainmail, but my rituals post is still not ready. I did find some great images of Succubi while looking for some warlock motivational posters. Without further ado, enjoy.



The power of seduction
I really like this first picture because she looks like she actually has some magical powers of seduction, not that she needs them.
Evil? Who me?
Another very nice picture. I really like the innocent look she has, as if to say no I am not really evil. 
Dark Beauty
I think this one is actually my favorite. I really like how her demonic qualities are downplayed. She could almost just be a human who made some bad (or great!) choices. The wings are very understated and her attire is actually quite modest for a succubus. I think I may use this picture either for a villain with some depth, or for a character portrait. Either way I really like this picture. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always "Yes, and...?"

1. The last picture comes from this website and was made by *aditya777

No comments:

Post a Comment