Friday, January 13, 2012

Saturday Chain-mail: Chess

Welcome to another edition of your Weekend Chain-mail. I thought I would take a break from the usual format, and look for some other interesting uses of Chain-mail. I found this.
Chain-mail Chess set
This is lovely set of chain-mail chess pieces. Each of the pieces are distinctive and the workmanship is excellent. I found them on Chain Mail Basic. It took the artist over a year to make all the pieces. But, what would chess pieces be without a board to play them on?
Chess Board and Pieces made from Chain-mail
Among my other gaming interests besides D and D I truly enjoy a game of chess. I would love to have one of these sitting on my coffee table. I will leave you with this. I found this picture on the Ace of Spades Website. I mostly keep real world politics out of my D and D, but if you are interested you should check them out. 
You didn't think I was going to leave you hanging?
Until next time remember, don't let your DM tell you  no. It's always "Yes and...?"

1 comment:

  1. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine offshore mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete