Friday, January 13, 2012

Saturday Chain-mail: Chess

Welcome to another edition of your Weekend Chain-mail. I thought I would take a break from the usual format, and look for some other interesting uses of Chain-mail. I found this.
Chain-mail Chess set
This is lovely set of chain-mail chess pieces. Each of the pieces are distinctive and the workmanship is excellent. I found them on Chain Mail Basic. It took the artist over a year to make all the pieces. But, what would chess pieces be without a board to play them on?
Chess Board and Pieces made from Chain-mail
Among my other gaming interests besides D and D I truly enjoy a game of chess. I would love to have one of these sitting on my coffee table. I will leave you with this. I found this picture on the Ace of Spades Website. I mostly keep real world politics out of my D and D, but if you are interested you should check them out. 
You didn't think I was going to leave you hanging?
Until next time remember, don't let your DM tell you  no. It's always "Yes and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment