Sunday, February 5, 2012

Coming Attractions

I suppose as long as I'm here I
can play Benedick for you
I have had a really good week. I had my first day off in two weeks, which I used to get some content loaded on my blog, and also a guest post on A Single Step. I also watched a hilarious rendition of Much Ado About Nothing staring David Tennant and Catherine Tate. I am going out of town for a couple of days so I am going to schedule a few posts in case my hotel doesn't have free wifi. I am going to try to stick to the schedule I am outlining here, but I may end up with some more filler. I promise I will get some content up at the end of the week if I don't get any before then.

For Secret Warlock I am still working on the short story, but I don't think I'l get it finished in time so I am planning on posting about Evil Pixies, being careful what you wish for, and the importance of the rules behind the world.
Ok I'd like play the level three Executive.

For Weekly Homebrew I will try to get some more posted about the village of Bristle. This is the most likely to be cut, but I have found a system for a player run town that is in outline form right now I may post some stuff about it as well.

For the rest of the week I am planning an article dealing with the idea of creating a party that works well together mechanically and thematically. I still want to do something about skills, and I will likely have a few thoughts on DnDnext as we keep hearing more about it. As always if you have ideas for articles or would like to see something here please post in the comments below or hit me up on Twitter or Facebook. Until next time remember, don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes and...?"

2 comments:

  1. Hey James you might check out annexis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw it yesterday. Thanks for pointing it out.

      Delete