Saturday, February 11, 2012

Motivation

I don't always run out of spells, but when I do I still have my BOOMSTICK!
This week has been a whirlwind. I had 4 12 hour days in a row and then an 8 hour day on Friday. On top of that I spent the whole week fighting with the hotel internet in the mountains. I did get one Ravenloft game in and that was pretty fun. I have spent most of today in bed watching reruns of How I met your Mother. I have some exciting stuff planned for next week which I will tell you about tomorrow. Today I wanted to leave you with a question. What's your motivation? I don't mean what motivates you. I mean when you are planning a game as a DM what inspires you, what do you use to drive the game? If you are a player, what makes your character tick? If you haven't thought about it before maybe you should. I'd love to hear your motivations, and before you leave please vote in my Weekly Homebrew poll. Until net time remember, don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes and...?"

1 comment:

  1. I daydream. I look at what happened, ask myself, "What logically follows from what happened in the session?" and daydream about it. Scenes, NPCs, dialogue, monsters, et al.. - John

    ReplyDelete