Sunday, February 12, 2012

Coming Attractions

Stop in the name of Love Before I eat your heart!
It looks like another exciting here at Prone Ooze. First I have part two of my Party Optimization Article. I hope you enjoy part one, which can be found here. For Secret Warlock I am going to do a post on the importance of understanding the rules behind the world. For Weekly Homebrew I am working on an Epic Level Solo. The plan for it is to either cap the paragon tier or be a threat early in the epic tier. Other articles I am thinking about include a detailed post on backgrounds and motivations, a look at how women are portrayed in D and D versus how they are portrayed generally, and some ideas for hooking evil characters inspired by Malvan, my other warlock. If you have a request for a homebrew monster or an article please post in the comments or find me on twitter or facebook. I do have a poll for the future of my Weekly Homebrew column. Thanks to the two readers who voted. Everyone else please vote for what you would like to see. Until next time remember, don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment