Friday, February 10, 2012

Saturday Chainmail: The Jacket

I love looking for pictures for Saturday Chainmail. I am a little sad occasionally because I want to keep this strictly PG-13, and I find a lot of wonderful pictures that are R or higher. However, I have found a lot of really neat things while looking as well.
Like this Jacket!
I am pretty sure this isn't actually made of chainmail, but I would love a sports coat that looked like this. I  found it here, and I just had to share. 
Mantle Front
I really love the design of this chainmail mantle front. I'm not really sure, but I think the graphic in the center is a cat and the ones on the side are trees. My favorite part  though, is the trim. Be sure to check out this website for some other projects from this artist
Curvy girls are lovely.
Finally another picture of a curvy lady wearing chainmail. The pose does look a bit uncomfortable, but I love the outfit. Until next time remember, don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment