Sunday, February 19, 2012

Coming Attractions

Perhaps this smiling monkey will distract you from the lack of content
To be honest not a lot new here this week. I'm hoping to get a couple of my bigger projects done and posted. I am really looking forward to the post on party optimization, but it has turned into an awful lot of work. I'm still working on an Epic level Solo for Weekly Hombrew. I have been told that an aura that dazes isn't a good idea. If you have some thoughts on it please post in the comments below. I don't have any huge plans for Secret Warlock this week, so if nothing hits me I might put the post about my other warlock there. Before I leave I wanted to give a shout out to the Angry DM. Even though he doesn't agree with me, he has taken the time to yell at me when I disagree with him on twitter. I appreciate the response even if it is angry rantings. Until next time remember don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment