Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Midweek Chainmail: Dark Elves

Here are some very nice pictures of Dark Elves, also known as Drow, for your midweek Chainmail. 
Dark Elf Dragon Rider
I love this picture. The dragon looks very ferocious and you can barely make out the skulls it is wearing as a necklace. This lady would make an excellent Villain. 
Dark Elf Arachanomancer
Here is another good picture to inspire a villain. Have I mentioned before how much I hate spiders. 
Dark Elf Moon Warrior
Finally a picture to inspire a player. This lady would make a wonderful fighter or rogue. She would do especially well as a Ranger because of the dual short swords. I still wouldn't want to run into her on a dark moonlit night... ok maybe I would. Happy hump day and until next time remember, don't let your DM tell you no. It's always, "Yes, and...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment